ShockWiz is a small, lightweight, Bluetooth-enabled device that helps mountain bikers and road cyclists optimize their suspension settings for better performance and greater comfort. It does this by measuring the rider’s speed, position, and suspension-related data in real time and providing feedback via an app.
ShockWiz was developed by two mountain bikers who were looking for a better way to tune their suspension. They realized that there was a lack of affordable, easy-to-use tools on the market, so they decided to create their own.
ShockWiz is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to improve their riding experience. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, ShockWiz can help
Our goal is to help you get the ShockWiz for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
ShockWiz Andorid App Summary
The developer of the ShockWiz is SRAM LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping ShockWiz simple yet highly interactive. You can find the ShockWiz under Health & Fitness of Play Store. ShockWiz’s latest version is 9.2.3 with an impressive user base of over 34372. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love ShockWiz.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the ShockWiz is May 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the ShockWiz on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
ShockWiz App Overview and Details
ShockWiz is a tuning assistant for air-sprung mountain bike forks and rear shocks. It combines sensor hardware and this app to improve suspension set-up for all terrain and riding styles. ShockWiz is compatible with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
Why ShockWiz? Many mountain bike riders don’t understand what their suspension adjustments do, or how to tune their suspension for best performance. ShockWiz’s finely-tuned algorithms automatically determine what settings should give you the best ride possible.
ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your riding style or how much suspension travel your bike has. It works on hardtails and dual suspension bikes.
– Finely tuned algorithms deliver easy to use recommendations
– Tune for your riding style: Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
– Detect undesirable characteristics such as pogo, pack-down and bob
– Assess shock health — how well your suspension is set up for you
– Calculate air time
– Recommendations are displayed on the intuitive app
Features of ShockWiz for PC
– ShockWiz is a tuning assistant for air-sprung mountain bike forks and rear shocks.
– ShockWiz automatically determines what settings should give you the best ride possible.
– ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your riding style or how much suspension travel your bike has.
– ShockWiz detects undesirable characteristics such as pogo, pack-down and bob.
– ShockWiz assesses shock health — how well your suspension is set up for you.
– ShockWiz calculates air time.
– Recommendations are displayed on the intuitive app.
Whats New In this ShockWiz?
Fixed login bug
Download & Install ShockWiz For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the ShockWiz app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the ShockWiz app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the ShockWiz will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed ShockWiz on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||ShockWiz On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SRAM LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ShockWiz is an amazing application that helps mountain bikers to improve their riding skills. It is easy to use and very helpful. I highly recommend using ShockWiz to improve your riding.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the ShockWiz for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the ShockWiz, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This ShockWiz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ShockWiz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ShockWiz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ShockWiz.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.