The Silicone Calculator is an app that helps silicone workers to measure and mix their silicone correctly. Version 2 of the app has new features and improvements that make it even more useful for silicone workers. With the Silicone Calculator, they can easily measure the correct amount of silicone they need for their project, and mix it correctly to get the desired results.
Do you know the technical specifics of Silicone Calculator v.2 for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Silicone Calculator v.2 Andorid App Summary
The Silicone Calculator v.2 application developer is Makeup-FX.com. They listed the Silicone Calculator v.2 under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Silicone Calculator v.2 is more than 820. With a 0.0, the latest 2.2 of the Silicone Calculator v.2 is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Silicone Calculator v.2 is Dec 24, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Silicone Calculator v.2 on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Silicone Calculator v.2 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Silicone Calculator v.2 Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Silicone Calculator v.2 on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Silicone Calculator v.2 and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Silicone Calculator v.2 on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Silicone Calculator v.2 for PC
– be able to enter the total amount of silicone needed
– be able to enter how soft you want your silicone
– receive results for how much Polytek Deadner, PS-Comp Softner or Smooth-On Slacker to add
– have a web site where more information can be found
– be able to scroll up to the top when the app is opened
– have small bugs to work out
Silicone Calculator v.2 App Overview and Details
If you are a special makeup effects artist like me, you will most likely be bored by the calculations on how much silicone you should mix.
Here in this app you will find a simple solution.
Simply add the total amount of silicone you need to fill your mold.
Then enter how soft you want your silicone by typing how many percent (%) Polytek Deadner, PS-Comp Softner or Smooth-On Slacker you want to add to it.
And then the results are in your hand!!
Don’t forget to visit our web site www.makeup-fx.com and check out all the cool stuff we can help you and your production with!
Credit goes to Kaj Steveman who wrote the original calculations and inspired this app.
ps. This is the first version of v.2 so there is a still a few small bugs to work out. When you first open the app you will have to scroll up to the top yourself.. Sorry!
Whats New In this Silicone Calculator v.2?
Fixed some layout problems and some typos. Streamlined the app a bit.
The problem that you have to scroll up when opening the app is still there…
We have had problems with a false positive for malware in Samsung phones.
Do not worry about this! No viruses in this app!!
The Silicone Calculator v.2 application is an excellent tool for silicone professionals. It is easy to use and helps to quickly calculate the necessary information for silicone projects. The application is a valuable resource for anyone working with silicone.
Downloading and installing the Silicone Calculator v.2 for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Silicone Calculator v.2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Silicone Calculator v.2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Silicone Calculator v.2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Silicone Calculator v.2.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.