A digital clock is a clock that displays the time digitally, as opposed to an analog clock, which uses hands to indicate the time. Most digital clocks use a 12- or 24-hour clock, displaying the time in hours and minutes. Some digital clocks also have a display that shows the day of the week, the date, or both.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Simple Digital Clock For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Simple Digital Clock App Overview and Details
Simple Digital Clock App Overview and Details
The program is very simple usage, just download and run. Your phone or tablet will be transformed into a full-screen clock.
It is ideal in order to older phones to convert a desk clock. If you need an easy read bedside table clock, this application is right for you.
How to use:
– Tap the screen once in order to see the menu key.
– Tap the screen once to full screen.
– Background color.
– Clock color.
– Reset colors.
– Show seconds.
– Time settings.
– Completely free, it contains no advertising and does not use the internet.
– You can use the portrait or landscape positions.
– It is use low battery power thanks to it’ simple algorithm.
– It is run on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean, API 17) and over version.
Tip: For lower battery consumption, adjust brightness settings to automatic or lower brightness.
Download & Install Simple Digital Clock For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Simple Digital Clock on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Simple Digital Clock on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Simple Digital Clock result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Simple Digital Clock will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Simple Digital Clock with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Simple Digital Clock on your PC.
|App Name:||Simple Digital Clock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Akin ILKYAZ|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Simple Digital Clock Andorid App Summary
Akin ILKYAZ is the developer of this Simple Digital Clock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 199579+ users of this app. The Simple Digital Clock app rating is currently 4.2.
It was last updated on Feb 24, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Simple Digital Clock for PC
-The program is very simple to use, just download and run
-Transforms your phone or tablet into a full-screen clock
-Ideal for older phones to convert to a desk clock
-You can use the portrait or landscape positions
-Low battery power consumption
-Runs on Android 4.2 and above
Whats New In this Simple Digital Clock?
– Application performance improved.
– Some bugs fixed.
The Simple Digital Clock application is a simple and easy-to-use tool that allows users to keep track of time. This application is perfect for people who need to keep track of time for work or school purposes.
This concludes our article on Simple Digital Clock Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Simple Digital Clock for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Simple Digital Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Digital Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Digital Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Digital Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.