HIIT has become one of the most popular workout regimes and for good reason. The workout is short and intense and can be done in a small amount of time. HIIT has been shown to be more effective than traditional cardio in terms of burning fat and improving health markers.
The Simple HIIT Timer is an app that takes all of the guesswork out of HIIT. The app has a timer that will notify you when to start and stop your workout. It also has a variety of exercises that you can choose from, so you can switch up your routine. Plus, the app keeps track of your progress, so you can see how you’re improving over time.
In this article, we will show you how to download Simple HIIT Timer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Simple HIIT Timer technical specifications first.
Simple HIIT Timer Andorid App Summary
Dom Maddalone is the developer of this Simple HIIT Timer application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2024+ users of this app. The Simple HIIT Timer app rating is currently 1.7.0.
It was last updated on Nov 1, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Simple HIIT Timer for PC
– Tabata timer
– Sprint timer
– HIIT timer
– Workout timer
– interval timer
– personalized timer
– no ads
– save workouts
– Android 9 compatible
– Spanish language
|App Name:||Simple HIIT Timer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dom Maddalone|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Simple HIIT Timer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Simple HIIT Timer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Simple HIIT Timer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Simple HIIT Timer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Simple HIIT Timer App Overview and Details
An easy to use exercise timer, supporting different regimens of interval training, including high-intensity interval training, Tabata, and sprint workouts.
How to Use:
– Set number of work out stations and rounds
– Set time for work outs and rest per station, rest between rounds, warm up and cool down
– Press Start
– No ads
– Pre-saved workouts available
– Easy to personalize workouts
— Display elapsed and remaining time for a workout
— Hear timer ticks towards the end of each workout stage
— Hear timer sounds and feel vibration at the end of each workout stage
— Hear the halfway point and the end of each workout stage
— Automatically post completed workout to Google Fit and Twitter
– Skip to previous or next workout stage
– Workout history available
– Ready for Android 9
– Se Habla Español
Whats New In this Simple HIIT Timer?
– Updated for Android 10
– Option to automatically insert completed workout into the default Calendar
– Option to lock screen orientation
The Simple HIIT Timer is a great application for people who are looking to improve their fitness. The timer allows you to set up a HIIT workout and track your progress. The timer is easy to use and is a great way to get the most out of your HIIT workout.
This concludes our article on Simple HIIT Timer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Simple HIIT Timer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Simple HIIT Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple HIIT Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple HIIT Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple HIIT Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.