In today’s business world, time is money. That’s why so many businesses are turning to Skedulo, the leading mobile workforce management platform. With Skedulo, businesses can manage their workforce more efficiently and effectively, saving both time and money. Skedulo is the perfect tool for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to enterprises. With Skedulo, businesses can optimize their workforce for maximum productivity and efficiency.
Our goal is to help you get the Skedulo for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Skedulo Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Skedulo is Skedulo and they’ve done a great job at keeping Skedulo simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Skedulo under Business of Play Store. Skedulo’s latest version is 184.108.40.20642 with an impressive user base of over 30035. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.2 shows how people love Skedulo.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Skedulo is Aug 12, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Skedulo on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Skedulo App Overview and Details
Skedulo is a mobile workforce management application that captures real-time business insights to deliver advanced on-demand scheduling on a beautifully designed user interface.
The Skedulo mobile app provides scheduled resources with the following functionality directly on their mobile device:
– Log In/Log Out using Salesforce.com credentials
– View daily, weekly and monthly agendas of allocated and dispatched jobs
– View job notifications for jobs pending a response
– Open job addresses in native maps applications to navigate to job
– Capture customer signatures on jobs
– Add unavailability requests & records
– View and edit Job notes and attachments
– Update Job progress (Check-in, Complete)
– View customer information
– View past jobs
Features of Skedulo for PC
1. View daily, weekly, and monthly agendas of allocated and dispatched jobs.
2. View job notifications for jobs pending a response.
3. Open job addresses in native maps applications to navigate to job.
4. Capture customer signatures on jobs.
5. Add unavailability requests & records.
6. View and edit Job notes and attachments.
7. Update Job progress (Check-in, Complete).
8. View customer information.
9. View past jobs.
10. Log In/Log Out using Salesforce.com credentials.
Whats New In this Skedulo?
– Dynamic Messaging
– Channel information
– Default public / private channel toggle
– Custom Forms menu items on the navigation bar
– Data duplication transitioning between offline to online states
– Incorrect routing from notifications to job details in iOS
– Dynamic Messaging offline to online reconnect experience
– Dynamic Messaging general user experience enhancements
Download & Install Skedulo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Skedulo app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Skedulo app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Skedulo will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Skedulo on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|Skedulo On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 12, 2022
|Get it On:
Skedulo is an excellent tool for managing and coordinating schedules and resources. It is easy to use and very versatile. I highly recommend it for any business or organization that needs to manage appointments or resources.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Skedulo for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Skedulo, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Skedulo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Skedulo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Skedulo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Skedulo.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.