Testing is an important part of software development. It helps to find and fix defects before the software is released to the customer. There are many different types of software testing, but the most common is functional testing. Functional testing tests the features and functionality of the software. Other types of testing include unit testing, integration testing, and system testing.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Software Testing for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Software Testing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Software Testing for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Software Testing.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Software Testing on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Software Testing and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Software Testing on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Software Testing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AshaTech Solutions : Made in India|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Software Testing Andorid App Summary
The Software Testing was developed by the popular developer agency named AshaTech Solutions : Made in India. They have the Software Testing in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21597 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Software Testing latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 17, 2021 was the last date the Software Testing was updated with new features. If you want to use the Software Testing on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Software Testing using the emulator later on.
Software Testing App Overview and Details
Software Testing Tutorials is a best learning app for fresh professional testers to gain basic concepts.
Interview Questions and Answers are also provides you a wide range of interview questions that an organization demands from candidates.
-Manual Testing Basic Concepts
-Types Of Testing
-Advantages and Disadvantages
-Interview Questions and Answers
-Automation Testing Tools Information
-Mobile testing basics
-Fundamentals of Testing
-Introduction to Testing
-System Development Life cycle
-Black box Testing
-White box Testing
-Grey Box Testing
-Progression and Regression Testing
-Test Case Template
-Test Case design
-Test Plans and strategies.
Features of Software Testing for PC
1. Comprehensive software testing tutorials for beginners.
2. Interview questions and answers for experienced testers.
3. Certification resources for software testers.
4. Mobile testing basics for beginners.
5. Types of software testing and their advantages/disadvantages.
6. Fundamentals of software testing.
7. Introduction to software testing.
8. System development life cycle.
9. Testing terminology.
10. Black box testing, white box testing, and grey box testing.
Whats New In this Software Testing?
-Software testing tutorial, Certifications and Interview QA.
Software Testing is a process of verifying and validating that a software program or application meets the requirements specified in the design document. It is an important process in software development, and helps to ensure that the program functions as intended, is error-free, and meets the user’s needs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Software Testing of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Software Testing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Software Testing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Software Testing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Software Testing.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.