A Sound Box is a device used to amplify sound. It is a box-like structure with a speaker on one side and a hole on the other. The sound is emitted from the hole and amplified by the speaker.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Sound Box For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Sound Box App Overview and Details
Sound Box App Overview and Details
There are a lot of different sounds in this application (machinery, tools, animals, people, effects, etc.), background bits, you can control the playback speed of sounds which yields a huge number of sound options.
There is a function to memorize the last sound. When you shake your phone the sound will be played ( can be disabled).
Read rap? Selecting background music you can make a simple rap or hip-hop composition with a vinyl or other effects.
Download & Install Sound Box For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Sound Box on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Sound Box on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Sound Box result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Sound Box will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Sound Box with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Sound Box on your PC.
|App Name:||Sound Box On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rhomb Apps|
|Updated on:||Oct 15, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Sound Box Andorid App Summary
Rhomb Apps is the developer of this Sound Box application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3734+ users of this app. The Sound Box app rating is currently 1.2.
It was last updated on Oct 15, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sound Box for PC
1. A wide range of sounds, including machinery, tools, animals, people, and effects.
2. The ability to control playback speed, yielding many sound options.
3. The ability to memorize the last sound played.
4. The ability to shake your phone to play the last sound memorized.
5. The ability to select background music to create simple rap or hip-hop compositions.
6. The ability to add vinyl or other effects to background music.
7. The ability to save your compositions.
8. The ability to share your compositions.
9. The ability to listen to other people’s compositions.
10. The ability to rated other people’s compositions.
Whats New In this Sound Box?
Adapted for new versions of Android
Sound Box is an innovative and unique application that allows users to create and share soundboards with their friends and family. It is a fun and easy to use application that is perfect for all ages. Sound Box is the perfect way to create and share laughs with your friends and family.
This concludes our article on Sound Box Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sound Box for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sound Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sound Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sound Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sound Box.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.