Sound is a type of energy that travels through the air, or any other medium, as a vibration of pressure waves. humans hear sound when these pressure waves hit the ear drum and cause it to vibrate.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sound For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sound technical specifications first.
Sound Andorid App Summary
GN Hearing is the developer of this Sound application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 34228+ users of this app. The Sound app rating is currently 1.23.0.
It was last updated on Jun 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sound for PC
1. Control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device.
2. Change programs, make sound adjustments and save them as favorites.
3. Learn what you can do and how to do it with the help of the app.
4. Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences.
5. Save your preferred settings as a favorite.
6. Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator.
7. Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids.
8. Control volume settings on your hearing aids.
9. Mute your hearing aids.
10. Adjust volume of your Interton streaming accessories.
|App Name:||Sound On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GN Hearing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Sound For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Sound on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Sound on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSound in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Sound on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Sound running on your computer.
Sound App Overview and Details
The Interton Sound™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
The Interton Sound app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, make sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Interton representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Interton Sound mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Interton app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.interton.com/compatibility
Use the Interton Sound app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Interton streaming accessories
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.interton.com/sound
Whats New In this Sound?
Note on Android 12 compatibility
You may experience issues with the connectivity between your hearing aids and your smartphone, specifically with one of the hearing instruments not connecting. As a workaround, you can turn flight mode off/on or pair the hearing aids again.
Please ask your hearing care professional or visit our compatibility pages on our website to learn more.
Sound is an important aspect of our lives. It can be used to communicate, entertain, and educate. It is a valuable tool that has been used for centuries.
This concludes our article on Sound Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sound for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sound to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sound and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sound. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sound.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.