Source Server Manager is a web-based application that enables you to manage your source servers and download files from them. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your source servers and download files from them. With Source Server Manager, you can quickly and easily download files from your source servers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Source Server Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Source Server Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Source Server Manager for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Source Server Manager.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Source Server Manager on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Source Server Manager and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Source Server Manager on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Source Server Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Matthew Livingstone|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Source Server Manager Andorid App Summary
The Source Server Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Matthew Livingstone. They have the Source Server Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12361 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Source Server Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 27, 2022 was the last date the Source Server Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Source Server Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Source Server Manager using the emulator later on.
Source Server Manager App Overview and Details
Source Server Manager is a tool that offers the capabilities to manage your Source and Goldsource servers through RCON commands.
NOTE: The chat mode will enable logging on the server, sending on port 12020. Also, in order to forward the chat, your device will make a connection using port 27100.
Features of Source Server Manager for PC
1. Manage Source and Goldsource servers through RCON commands.
2. Enable chat logging.
3. Forward chat to a desired device.
4. Connect to a server on port 12020.
5. Set up a connection on port 27100.
6. Control server settings.
7. Access server information.
8. Modify player settings.
9. Spawn NPCs and objects.
10. Change game modes.
Whats New In this Source Server Manager?
Fixed issues with message truncation
The Source Server Manager application is an essential tool for managing and monitoring source servers. It allows administrators to quickly and easily identify and resolve issues with source servers, and helps ensure that source servers are running optimally. The Source Server Manager is a powerful and versatile tool that is a must-have for any organization that relies on source servers.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Source Server Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Source Server Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Source Server Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Source Server Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Source Server Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.