Looking for a new way to create music? Look no further than Specdrums MIX! This innovative new product allows you to create music by tapping on everyday objects. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go, Specdrums MIX gives you the power to make music anywhere, anytime.
Specdrums MIX is the perfect way to unleash your creative side. With its easy-to-use interface, you can create amazing music with just a few taps. And with its built-in recorder, you can capture your creations and share them with the world.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative with Specdrums MIX!
The latest Specdrums MIX for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Specdrums MIX Andorid App Summary
Sphero Inc. has developed the Specdrums MIX for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Specdrums MIX has got over 39887+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.1 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Specdrums MIX is Jul 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Specdrums MIX App Overview and Details
Tap colors and make music with Specdrums rings and the MIX app.
Specdrums are app-enabled musical rings that make the world your instrument by turning colors into sounds. Connect to the Specdrums MIX app and tap on anything – your clothes, drawings, or the included playing pad – to create and mix any sounds, beats, and loops that all play through your mobile device. Jam on your own or with friends, anytime and anywhere.
The MIX app provides curated sound packs that allow you to mix and produce entire songs with the tap of your finger. MIX makes it easy to create great music, whether you’re an aspiring DJ or someone who has never touched an instrument before. Sound packs range in genres, including house, hip-hop, and novelty packs, with regular updates adding to the library.
All skill levels, from curious-minded kids, to seasoned musicians, can create their own masterpieces with hundreds of instruments, loops, and sounds. Express your creativity and play music in a new, open-ended way with Specdrums.
Specdrums MIX Features:
• Mix and produce songs with Specdrums rings and sound packs in the app
• Sound packs include loop tracks that are toggled on and off by tapping colors with your ring, and samples that are triggered and sustained while holding your ring down on a color
• Record your own samples to be used in each pack
• Change up the sounds for each color by choosing from a large curated list of samples and loops
• Assign custom colors from the world around you
• Save custom sound packs to use later on
• Connect multiple rings
Make the world your instrument. Order Specdrums at Sphero.com now.
*This app requires Specdrums App-Enabled Musical Rings
For Android users, audio latency can vary significantly across different devices because of limitations outside the Specdrums MIX app. The below Android devices are compatible with the Specdrums MIX app. If your device is not listed below, we do not suggest this product for purchase. We are continuing to make updates and hope to support more Android devices in the future.
All Google Pixel devices
Samsung Galaxy S6 and up
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and up
Motorola Moto G (3rd generation) and up
Nexus 5 and up
Redmi Note 4 and up
HTC One M8 and up
Sony Xperia Z5 and up
Nokia 6 and up
Features of Specdrums MIX for PC
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 and up
2. Google Pixel and up
3. LG V30 and up
4. OnePlus 6 and up
5. HTC U12+ and up
6. Motorola Moto Z3 and up
7. Sony Xperia XZ3 and up
8. Huawei Mate 20 and up
9. Razer Phone 2
Install “Specdrums MIX” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Specdrums MIX on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Specdrums MIX on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Specdrums MIX and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Specdrums MIX as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Specdrums MIX On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sphero Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Specdrums MIX?
• Maintenance updates
• Fixes for some bugs and crashes
Specdrums MIX is an app that allows users to create and mix music using colored dots on their smartphone screen. The app is easy to use and allows users to create professional sounding tracks with little to no experience in music production.
The app is perfect for anyone who wants to create and mix music, regardless of experience or skill level. The app is also great for people who want to learn about music production, as it offers a simple and easy to use interface.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Specdrums MIX for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Specdrums MIX to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Specdrums MIX and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Specdrums MIX. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Specdrums MIX.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.