Spring Trees Free is an online photo sharing site that allows users to share their photos of trees in bloom for free. The site was created to help people share their photos of the beauty of spring trees and to help others find inspiration for their own gardens.
Our goal is to help you get the Spring Trees Free for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Spring Trees Free Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Spring Trees Free is Adermark Media and they’ve done a great job at keeping Spring Trees Free simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Spring Trees Free under Personalization of Play Store. Spring Trees Free’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 117874. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love Spring Trees Free.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Spring Trees Free is Oct 8, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Spring Trees Free on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Spring Trees Free App Overview and Details
Spring flowering trees that gently sway while petals fly in the air carried by the wind. Clouds and the sun move over the sky that shifts color dynamically according to the time of day. As the night slowly falls the moon appears clearer and clearer until fully visible at midnight. The day starts with a dazzling sunrise around 6 am by the lower left corner and ends with a magnificent sunset in the other corner around 6 pm.
While the free version is beautiful, ad-free and fully functional, many settings are locked. The full version is highly customizable:
– select background (rape field, mount fuji or meadow)
– select foreground flowers
– select flower count
– select tree (pink sakura, white cherry tree or magnolia)
– set tree size
– set ground level
– set number of petals
– set petal size
– set any time of day (colors and light change)
– or use dynamic real time mode
– set sunrise time
– set sunset time
– option to use GPS once a day to determine location and automatically calculate sunrise and sunset times, in order to make the sun move similar to the real sun in your location
– change wind speed
– set star count
– set night sky brightness
– set night light intensity
– set position and size of the moon
– set rotation speed of the sun
– show/hide the sun
– show/hide high clouds
– show/hide low clouds
– toggle silhouette mode
– use true color (24 bit)
This live wallpaper is OpenGL based. This means that animations and graphics will flow much smother than if it was using the CPU. It also means that the phone’s CPU is not working, giving much less impact on overall phone performance. The wallpaper is only active when visible, so battery consumption is very insignificant.
Photo credits (flickr users)
Magnolia: Tom Brandt
Cherry Tree: gardener41
Daffodils: Mark Robinson
Grass: Maja Dumat
Rape field: Maja Dumat
Mount Fuji: IvanWalsh.com
Moon: Luis Argerich
Thanks for the creative commons licenses!
Features of Spring Trees Free for PC
commons licenses on the photos!
Whats New In this Spring Trees Free?
Android 10 bugfix
Download & Install Spring Trees Free For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Spring Trees Free app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Spring Trees Free app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Spring Trees Free will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Spring Trees Free on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Spring Trees Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Adermark Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Thank you for downloading Spring Trees Free!
This application is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the spring season. The trees are in bloom, the weather is warm, and the birds are singing.
I hope you enjoy using this application as much as I enjoyed creating it. Thank you for your support!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Spring Trees Free for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Spring Trees Free, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Spring Trees Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spring Trees Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spring Trees Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spring Trees Free.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.