The St.George Directshares Mobile App is an easy and convenient way to access your share portfolio on the go. With the app, you can view your account balance, recent transactions, and holdings. You can also trade shares and manage your portfolio settings. The St.George Directshares Mobile App is available for iPhone and Android devices.
Our goal is to help you get the St.George Directshares Mobile for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The developer of the St.George Directshares Mobile is St.George Bank and they’ve done a great job at keeping St.George Directshares Mobile simple yet highly interactive. You can find the St.George Directshares Mobile under Finance of Play Store. St.George Directshares Mobile’s latest version is 18.104.22.168 with an impressive user base of over 15799. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love St.George Directshares Mobile.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the St.George Directshares Mobile is Aug 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the St.George Directshares Mobile on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Access the Directshares trading platform anytime, anywhere using the Directshares Mobile App for Android.
• Login to instantly view and manage your watchlists and portfolio
• Trade a wide range of investment products including domestic, international shares, warrants, ETFs on the go
• Keep up to date with ASX announcements and market news feed
• Quick access to view live quotes and charts
• View your order history, trade confirmations and current positions
• Setup conditional orders while on the move
Things you should know:
• Internet connection is required to use Directshares Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
• To use this trading app you will be required to have an existing Directshares trading account.
• Biometric login and other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at .
• The Directshares service is provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL 246381 (CMC Markets Stockbroking), a Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Group), Sydney Stock Exchange (SSX) and Chi-X Australia (Chi-X), at the request of St. George Bank (St. George), a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714. Disclosure documents relating to the Directshares service and services are available at Directshares.com.au or by calling us on 1300 133 500. CMC Markets Stockbroking and St. George are not representatives of each other. The information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting upon any advice, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Our Financial Services Guide contains details of our fees and charges.
-Login to the Directshares Mobile App for Android to view and manage your watchlists and portfolio anytime, anywhere.
-Trade a wide range of investment products on the go including domestic, international shares, warrants, ETFs.
-Keep up to date with ASX announcements and market news feed.
-Quick access to view live quotes and charts.
-View your order history, trade confirmations and current positions.
-Setup conditional orders while on the move.
-Internet connection is required to use the Directshares Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
-To use the Directshares Mobile App, you will be required to have an existing Directshares trading account.
-The Directshares service is provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited, a Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Group), Sydney Stock Exchange (SSX) and Chi-X Australia (Chi-X), at the request of St. George Bank (St. George), a division of Westpac Banking Corporation, AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714.
-Disclosure documents relating to the Directshares service and services are available at Directshares.com.au or by calling us on 1300 133 500.
-CMC Markets Stockbroking and St. George are not representatives of each other.
– Improved user experience making it simpler to navigate the app
– Easier account access with three login options including Face ID, Access Code or Password
– Ability to switch accounts and save accounts as favourites
– New home page summarising client’s account and values, Top 5 Movers, portfolio related news and ASX announcements
– Market overview page for ASX and international markets
– Coaching dialogues explaining key features
– Light or dark themes
– US extended trading hours
Let’s download and install the St.George Directshares Mobile app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the St.George Directshares Mobile app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the St.George Directshares Mobile will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed St.George Directshares Mobile on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|St.George Directshares Mobile On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 9, 2022
|Get it On:
The St.George Directshares Mobile application is a user-friendly application that allows investors to buy and sell shares through their mobile devices. The application is easy to use and provides users with real-time updates on their share prices. The application also allows users to set up notifications for price changes, so they can stay up-to-date on their investments. Overall, the St.George Directshares Mobile application is a great tool for investors and provides them with a convenient way
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the St.George Directshares Mobile for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the St.George Directshares Mobile, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This St.George Directshares Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for St.George Directshares Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the St.George Directshares Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the St.George Directshares Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.