Swift Collector is a mobile app for iOS and Android devices that allows users to collect and store their favorite products, services, and ideas in one place. With Swift Collector, users can quickly and easily save products and services they discover online or in the real world, and access them anytime, anywhere. Swift Collector is the perfect tool for saving and organizing products, services, and ideas for everyday life, work, and travel.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Swift Collector for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Swift Collector For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Swift Collector for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Swift Collector.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Swift Collector on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Swift Collector and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Swift Collector on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Swift Collector On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||West Midlands Combined Authority|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Feb 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Swift Collector Andorid App Summary
The Swift Collector was developed by the popular developer agency named West Midlands Combined Authority. They have the Swift Collector in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 86103 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Swift Collector latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 16, 2021 was the last date the Swift Collector was updated with new features. If you want to use the Swift Collector on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Swift Collector using the emulator later on.
Swift Collector App Overview and Details
Swift is a transport smart card for buses, trams and trains in the West Midlands. It can store cash, season tickets and brand new types of travel products.
Download this app to view you current balance or products, and to collect top-ups and products that you’ve bought through your online Swift Account.
It’s really easy to use – just ensure your NFC and internet are switched on, then hold your Swift card to the back of your device. The app will tell you what products you already have loaded on your card. Just press the ‘Check for Update’ button to collect any top-ups or products you’ve bought online.
Features of Swift Collector for PC
1. The Swift card is a transport smart card for buses, trams and trains in the West Midlands.
2. It can store cash, season tickets and brand new types of travel products.
3. The app allows users to view their current balance or products, and to collect top-ups and products that they have bought through their online Swift Account.
4. It is really easy to use – just ensure your NFC and internet are switched on, then hold your Swift card to the back of your device.
5. The app will tell you what products you already have loaded on your card.
6. Just press the ‘Check for Update’ button to collect any top-ups or products you’ve bought online.
7. The app is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
8. You can also collect top-ups and products at local retailers.
9. The Swift card is available to anyone aged 11 and over.
10. For more information, please visit www.westmidlands.gov.uk/swift.
Whats New In this Swift Collector?
Updated icon and app name.
The Swift Collector application is an app that helps users keep track of their favorite items and find new items to love. The app has been very useful to me in organizing my thoughts and keeping track of the items I want to buy in the future. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who loves to shop and wants to keep track of their favorite items.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Swift Collector of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Swift Collector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swift Collector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swift Collector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swift Collector.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.