Swift is a powerful and fast programming language created by Apple Inc. It is used to develop mobile apps for iOS and OS X. Swift is easy to learn and has many features that make development faster and easier.
In this article, we will show you how to download Swift on Mobile For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Swift on Mobile technical specifications first.
Swift on Mobile Andorid App Summary
West Midlands Combined Authority is the developer of this Swift on Mobile application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13989+ users of this app. The Swift on Mobile app rating is currently 4.0.41.
It was last updated on Oct 8, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Swift on Mobile for PC
1. Purchase tickets for the West Midlands Metro (tram) system through the app.
2. Pay for tickets with a credit/debit card or Google Pay.
3. View purchase history.
4. Link the app with your Swift account.
5. Access tickets even if your phone has no battery.
6. Use the app on Android devices with Near Field Communication (NFC) capability.
7. See a map of the West Midlands Metro system.
8. Get real-time updates on delays and disruptions.
9. View fares for the West Midlands Metro system.
10. Contact customer support for the app.
|App Name:||Swift on Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||West Midlands Combined Authority|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Oct 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Swift on Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Swift on Mobile on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Swift on Mobile and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Swift on Mobile andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Swift on Mobile App Overview and Details
The Swift on Mobile app brings West Midlands Metro (tram) tickets directly to your phone. Simply select, pay and save your ticket to Google Pay.
When you’re ready to go, tap your phone on the conductor’s reader until you hear the beep.
No need to open up the Swift on Mobile app or Google Pay.
App features include:
• Purchase 1 day, 1 day off-peak, 1 week and 4 week West Midlands Metro tickets
• Pay with credit/debit card or Google Pay
• View purchase history
• Link with your Swift account
You will need to be able to access your ticket each time your travel. Meaning, if your phone has no battery and you are unable to present your ticket, you will need to pay the fare for your journey. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you in this instance.
For this you will need Google Pay on a non-rooted Android device. Swift on Mobile is available on Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+) with Near Field Communication (NFC) capability.
Whats New In this Swift on Mobile?
Swift is a programming language created by Apple Inc. for developing mobile apps. It is a powerful and fast language which makes it perfect for developing mobile apps. Swift code is easy to read and write, which makes it a good choice for beginners.
This concludes our article on Swift on Mobile Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Swift on Mobile for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Swift on Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swift on Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swift on Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swift on Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.