The Taizé community is a monastic order in France that is best known for its communal prayer services. The prayers are simple and repetitive, and are meant to be accessible to people of all faiths. The services are often quite moving, and can be a powerful experience for those who attend.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Taizé Readings for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Taizé Readings For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Taizé Readings for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Taizé Readings.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Taizé Readings on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Taizé Readings and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Taizé Readings on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Taizé Readings On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Taizé Readings Andorid App Summary
The Taizé Readings was developed by the popular developer agency named WEBIMPRESS. They have the Taizé Readings in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 40929 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Taizé Readings latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 3, 2022 was the last date the Taizé Readings was updated with new features. If you want to use the Taizé Readings on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Taizé Readings using the emulator later on.
Taizé Readings App Overview and Details
Short Bible readings read each midday at community prayer in Taizé. Also includes a short daily meditation by brother Roger (unconnected with the Bible text). The application works offline: texts updates are downloaded from the Internet.
Bible readings are available in these languages:
The user interface is available in English, French, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish.
Texts by brother Roger and choice of bible texts: © Ateliers et Presses de Taizé
Features of Taizé Readings for PC
– 10 different languages
– offline access to text updates
– short daily meditation by brother Roger
– available in a variety of languages
– user interface available in 10 different languages
– text by brother Roger
– choice of bible texts
Whats New In this Taizé Readings?
Adds new languages:
– Español (America latina)
– Português (Brasil)
Implements Material Design.
Taizé Readings is an online application that allows users to read religious texts from various religions. The app offers a variety of features, including the ability to bookmark passages, add notes, and share readings with others. Taizé Readings is an excellent resource for those who are interested in learning more about different religious traditions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Taizé Readings of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Taizé Readings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Taizé Readings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Taizé Readings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Taizé Readings.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.