Talking Ladybug is an app that helps children learn to read. It is a voice recognition app that reads stories to children and allows them to interact with the stories by answering questions. The app is designed to help children learn to read, and to improve their comprehension skills.
Our goal is to help you get the Talking Ladybug for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Talking Ladybug Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Talking Ladybug is PhoneLiving LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Talking Ladybug simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Talking Ladybug under Entertainment of Play Store. Talking Ladybug’s latest version is 9.8.1 with an impressive user base of over 123750. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Talking Ladybug.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Talking Ladybug is Mar 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Talking Ladybug on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Talking Ladybug App Overview and Details
She’s so cute! Lisa is ready to play! Talk to her, and she talks back to you. The perfect talking children’s app for all ages!
With high-quality 3d graphics, shake, make a crazy dance, feed and most importantly, talk to and hear your talking pet talk back! Now you can see your favorite app on HD quality!
Download talking ladybug game today and start the fun with this beautiful pet! Your friends are going to be jealous of this talking app! Whisper right now to your best friends about it and don’t keep a secret!
★ talk to Lisa Ladybug and hear her repeat your words back to you
★ slap her face touching your finger on her head
★ tap her stomach to punch her!
★ tap her legs to make she fall down!
★ slide your finger on her stomach to make her giggle
★ press a button to give food!
★ press a button to see she dancing!
★ press a button to see her sleeping!
★ shake the app!
We are committed to improving the quality of our apps, if you are experiencing issues, please email us directly at [email protected] and please tell us which phone you have.
★ App2Sd installation
★ Help the Family! Download the App!
Features of Talking Ladybug for PC
1. Talk to Lisa and she talks back to you.
2. High quality 3D graphics.
3. Shake the app.
4. Touch Lisa’s face to slap her.
5. Touch Lisa’s stomach to punch her.
6. Touch Lisa’s legs to make her fall down.
7. Slide your finger on Lisa’s stomach to make her giggle.
8. Press a button to give food.
9. Press a button to see her dancing.
10. Press a button to see her sleeping.
Whats New In this Talking Ladybug?
– Removed interstitial ads
– Fixed character video player not working
– Added banner ads
Download & Install Talking Ladybug For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Talking Ladybug app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Talking Ladybug app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Talking Ladybug will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Talking Ladybug on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|Talking Ladybug On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 1, 2022
|Get it On:
Talking Ladybug is a fun and easy to use application that helps children learn to read. The application is designed with a friendly ladybug that helps children learn to read through interactive games and activities. The application is easy to use and helps children learn to read in a fun and interactive way.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Talking Ladybug for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Talking Ladybug, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Talking Ladybug to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Talking Ladybug and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Talking Ladybug. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Talking Ladybug.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.