The Telugu Bhagavatam is a religious text that tells the story of the Hindu god Vishnu. The text is divided into 18 books, and covers a variety of topics including cosmology, creation, and the life of Vishnu. The Telugu Bhagavatam is an important religious text in the Hindu tradition, and is considered a sacred text by followers of Vishnu.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Telugu Bhagavatam for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Telugu Bhagavatam For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Telugu Bhagavatam on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Telugu Bhagavatam using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Telugu Bhagavatam so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Telugu Bhagavatam on your computer.
|App Name:||Telugu Bhagavatam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fani Kiran Vulapalli|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Telugu Bhagavatam Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Telugu Bhagavatam in the Books & Reference category. You can download and install Telugu Bhagavatam on your Android phone from there. Fani Kiran Vulapalli is the developer of Telugu Bhagavatam who made this app.
1.3.1 is the latest version of Telugu Bhagavatam that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 122178. Plus, you’ll see that Telugu Bhagavatam has a good user rating of 4.9.
You can install the latest version of Telugu Bhagavatam, which is Apr 21, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Telugu Bhagavatam on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Telugu Bhagavatam for PC
1. Potana’s Sri Telugu Bhagavatam consists of 9000 poems in Telugu.
2. It also contains all word to word meanings (Pratipadhardhamlu) for all the poems.
3. It also has Bhava’s for 50% of poems.
4. The Best part is every poem has a audio accompanied to it.
Telugu Bhagavatam App Overview and Details
Potana’s best work Sri Telugu Bhagavatam consist of 9000 poems in Telugu. also it contains all word to word meanings (Pratipadhardhamlu) for all the poems. It also have Bhava’s for 50% of poems and will be updated soon with all Bhavas. The Best part is every poem has a audio accompanied to it.
1. Over 9000 poems of Bhagavatam in Telugu
2. Word to word meaning for all poems
3. Bhavamulu for 50% of poems, updated soon with others.
4. Play Audio for all the poems.
Whats New In this Telugu Bhagavatam?
The Telugu Bhagavatam is an ancient Hindu religious text that tells the story of the god Vishnu. The text is divided into 18 books and covers a wide range of topics, including Vishnu’s origins, his various incarnations, and the ultimate fate of the universe. The Telugu Bhagavatam is an important religious text in the Hindu tradition and is still widely read today.
That’s it! That’s how you download Telugu Bhagavatam on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Telugu Bhagavatam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Telugu Bhagavatam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Telugu Bhagavatam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Telugu Bhagavatam.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.