The TomTom VIO is designed to make your driving experience easier and safer. The device mounts to your car’s windshield, and its intuitive interface lets you control it with just your voice. You can use the TomTom VIO to get directions, find parking, and even call for help in an emergency. Plus, the device’s built-in sensors keep track of your driving habits and provide feedback to help you improve your skills.
We will help you download the TomTom VIO for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install TomTom VIO on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install TomTom VIO on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for TomTom VIO on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the TomTom VIO as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||TomTom VIO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TomTom International BV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
TomTom VIO Andorid App Summary
TomTom International BV is the developer of the TomTom VIO, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the TomTom VIO from them is 1.6 with over 108849 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the TomTom VIO is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the TomTom VIO is Oct 29, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the TomTom VIO on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
TomTom VIO App Overview and Details
Only TomTom VIO users will be able to use this app.
With TomTom VIO, your scooter ride will become a whole new experience. TomTom VIO gives you all these features:
– Find your way first time, every time: Forget about pulling over to get directions on your phone, thanks to turn-by-turn visual and audio navigation at a glance.
– Customisable colours: Your TomTom VIO skin and map colour can be personalized with a wide range of options to match your scooter and style.
– Favourite places: Add your favourite locations on your TomTom VIO, then navigate to them from anywhere with just a tap.
– Choose route type: With a selection of route options you can find your perfect path.
– Detect traffic jams to avoid waiting: When traffic jams lie ahead, TomTom VIO will quickly calculate an alternative route for you, so you can keep on the move.
– Navigate to contact in a tap: Find the best route to your saved contacts with a simple tap from within your contact list or directly on the map.
– Caller display: See who’s calling with a glance at your TomTom VIO sat nav screen. Take the call using your Bluetooth® helmet audio system.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by TomTom is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
You are advised to use the TomTom VIO features requiring an audio system (i.e. the spoken turn-by-turn instructions) only with an appropriate Bluetooth® helmet-built-in audio system. Always check local legal and safety requirements before selecting an audio system for your device. Drivers are solely responsible for complying with applicable road traffic laws and avoiding distractions while on the road. TomTom shall not be liable for any penalties arising from failure to comply with these laws and regulations.
Features of TomTom VIO for PC
– Turn-by-turn visual and audio navigation
– Personalized colours
– Add favourite places
– Select route type
– Detect traffic jams and avoid waiting
– Navigate to contact in a tap
– Caller display
– Bluetooth® helmet audio system
Whats New In this TomTom VIO?
Bug fixes and improvements.
TomTom VIO is a great navigation application that helps you get around town without getting lost. The app is easy to use and provides accurate directions. I highly recommend TomTom VIO for anyone looking for a good navigation app.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the TomTom VIO? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This TomTom VIO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TomTom VIO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the TomTom VIO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TomTom VIO.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.