In this list, you will find the top 100 German verbs as voted by users. This is a great resource for German students of all levels, from beginner to advanced. The list is presented in order of popularity, so you can be sure to find the most common verbs at the top. Each verb is accompanied by its present tense conjugation, making it easy to use. Mastering these verbs will give you a strong foundation in the German language.
The technical specifications of the Top 100 German Verbs for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Top 100 German Verbs Andorid App Summary
Top 100 German Verbs was developed by yattabit and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Top 100 German Verbs from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Top 100 German Verbs is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 20989. The Top 100 German Verbs app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Top 100 German Verbs is Feb 24, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Top 100 German Verbs on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Top 100 German Verbs For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Top 100 German Verbs using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Top 100 German Verbs on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Top 100 German Verbs here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Top 100 German Verbs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Top 100 German Verbs for PC
– 100 of the most common German verbs, with their Präteritum and Perfekt forms, as well as English translations
– Practice tests to help you learn and remember the verbs
– Clear and easy-to-use user interface
– Minimalist design for easy use
– Offline functionality so you can learn anywhere, anytime
– Perfect for beginner and intermediate learners
Top 100 German Verbs App Overview and Details
Top 100 Common German Verbs ( Präteritum / Perfekt ) contains one hundred common German verbs and their Präteritum and Perfekt forms, as well as English translation for all the verbs.
✔ Top 100 German Verbs List
✔ Präteritum / Perfekt forms
✔ Practice Tests
✔ clear UI
✔ minimalist design
✔ works offline
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for taking the time to review our application.
Whats New In this Top 100 German Verbs?
The Top 100 German Verbs application is a great tool for learning and practicing the most common German verbs. The verbs are listed in alphabetical order and each one has a definition, example sentence, and audio recording. This application is a great resource for students, teachers, and travelers.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Top 100 German Verbs on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Top 100 German Verbs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Top 100 German Verbs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Top 100 German Verbs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Top 100 German Verbs.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.