Torque is a rotational force that is produced by a twisting action. It is measured in terms of the moment of force and is calculated by multiplying the force by the distance from the pivot point. This tool allows you to calculate the torque for various applications. You can enter the data for the force and the distance to the pivot point, and the tool will calculate the torque for you. This can be helpful for determining the necessary force for a particular application, such as tightening a bolt.
In this article, we will show you how to download Torque Calc For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Torque Calc technical specifications first.
Torque Calc Andorid App Summary
Dick Bonnet is the developer of this Torque Calc application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 339+ users of this app. The Torque Calc app rating is currently 1.4.0.
It was last updated on May 9, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Torque Calc for PC
– Torque calculator for bolt and nut sizes
– View torque values for specified lubricants
– Includes newton/metre conversion
– Industry application specific
– Precise torque values
|App Name:||Torque Calc On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dick Bonnet|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Torque Calc For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Torque Calc on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Torque Calc and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Torque Calc andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Torque Calc App Overview and Details
Torque Calculator- this app is intended for plant and field estimation of a torque value based on bolt size or nut size and lubrication. Simply select bolt size and nut size and view torque values for specified lubricants. Now includes newton/metre conversion for all bolting requirements.
• Take the guess work out of Torquing. easily view recommended torque values with just one touch.
• Find precision torque values based on bolt and nut size.
• This calculator is a must for plant and field bolting of any critical bolting application.
• Industry application
• When you can’t do it by hand, Torque is critical.
Whats New In this Torque Calc?
Fixed Icon Display Issue
I have enjoyed using the Torque Calc app. It is a very handy tool for calculating torque values. The app is easy to use and has a variety of options to choose from. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to calculate torque values.
This concludes our article on Torque Calc Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Torque Calc for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Torque Calc to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Torque Calc and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Torque Calc. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Torque Calc.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.