A few years ago, Google introduced a new design language called Material Design. Material Design was a huge departure from the traditional Android design and it was heavily inspired by Google’s own Material Design language for the web.
One of the big goals of Material Design was to create a unified design language that would be consistent across all platforms, including Android, iOS, and the web.
While Material Design has been generally well-received, there has been one big criticism: it’s not very accessible.
Many users find Material Design difficult to use because of its reliance on hidden menus and gestural interactions.
This is where Translucent Substratum comes in.
Translucent Substratum is a new design language
Installing and using the Translucent Substratum OneUI for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Translucent Substratum OneUI Andorid App Summary
Archangel Apps has developed the Translucent Substratum OneUI application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Personalization category on Play Store. Translucent Substratum OneUI has over 144 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Translucent Substratum OneUI is currently 7.3.
The latest upstate time of the Translucent Substratum OneUI is Aug 14, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Translucent Substratum OneUI on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Translucent Substratum OneUI App Overview and Details
*!*!*!*!*!IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ EVERYTHING*!*!*!*!*!
****This Theme is ONLY for Samsung Devices running OneUI Android 9 and 10****
*******Steps to theme Samsung Devices running OneUI 2.0 and 2.5*******
1. Download and install Synergy, Substratum Lite (NOT Substratum), and Translucent Substratum OneUI (NOT Translucent Substratum Theme) from the Play Store
2. Open Synergy, tap on Add overlays and Select Substratum Lite
3. From Substratum Lite select Translucent Substratum OneUI Theme and select/install the overlays of your choosing. PLEASE remember you have a limit of 57 overlays to install. I have included a lot more than that so choose wisely. Any overlay past 57 will not theme! **If you are running Synergy in Ace mode you can install ALL overlays**
4. Click on the FAB and select Install
5. After theme is imported to Synergy, hit the build button at the bottom and you will be directed to apply the default Samsung theme. Synergy will then tell you to download/install some core apps.
6. After overlays are built, REBOOT YOUR DEVICE.
7. Open Synergy and it will direct you install High Contrast Theme (or Ace theme thenHigh Contrast Theme if your running synergy in Ace mode) and REBOOT YOUR DEVICE AGAIN!
8. This theme requires Night Mode to be on in order to work properly. Synergy will tell you to install Night mode core module. To turn on Night Mode go back to Synergy > Menu > Dark mode settings and enable. Or Night Mode will be automatically enabled if your running in Ace Mode.
9. Enjoy your new Translucent Substratum ONEUI Theme!
!!!!This theme will ONLY work using Substratum Lite!!!!
Please read the full description before purchasing or leaving a bad review, and if you have any problems or question, email me archangel[email protected] and I WILL get back to you and help! I always do!
**ANY SAMSUNG/GOOGLE APPS YOU HAVE INSTALLED THAT DO NOT MATCH WHAT VERSIONS I HAVE THEMED WILL NOT WORK SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE EXACT VERSION NUMBER OF THE APPS I HAVE THEMED INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE**
*******FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL Aug 14, 2021 THEMED APPS GO TO SECTION 11 OF THIS GUIDE******
*****IF YOU JUST ASSUME THE THEME IS CAUSING YOUR PROBLEMS AND NEVER EMAIL ME THEN ITS ON YOU AND I CANT HELP!!*****
*******I DO NOT respond to threats for ratings/reviews. I go out of my way to help any and all who ask. No question is too small, big, or silly!!*******
Features of Translucent Substratum OneUI for PC
VERSIONS INSTALLED THAT I HAVE THEMED. ALSO, THIS THEME REQUIRES ROOT TO WORK CORRECTLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ROOT, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS THEME**
1. This theme only works on Samsung devices running OneUI Android 9 and 10.
2. This theme requires Substratum Lite and Translucent Substratum OneUI (Theme) to work correctly.
3. This theme contains 57 overlays.
4. This theme requires Night Mode to be on in order to work properly.
5. This theme is not compatible with any other themes.
6. This theme requires root to work correctly.
7. If you do not have root, please do not purchase this theme.
8. This theme is not compatible with any other substratum themes.
9. If you have any questions or problems, please email me at [email protected].
|App Name:||Translucent Substratum OneUI On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Archangel Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Translucent Substratum OneUI On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Translucent Substratum OneUI on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Translucent Substratum OneUI. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Translucent Substratum OneUI, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Translucent Substratum OneUI?
Too many apps updated to list here
Make sure you have updated to the latest Google/Samsung app updates!
Still On android 10 OneUI 2.5 until I update to 12!
PLEASE READ THE STEPS TO THEME IN THE PLAY STORE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Any problems email me [email protected], I can help
Overall, I really like the Translucent Substratum OneUI application. It is very easy to use and makes my phone look really good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to customize their phone’s appearance.
Did the guide help you download and install the Translucent Substratum OneUI for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Translucent Substratum OneUI, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Translucent Substratum OneUI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Translucent Substratum OneUI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Translucent Substratum OneUI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Translucent Substratum OneUI.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.