Treviso Playhouse is a small, intimate theatre located in the heart of downtown Treviso. It offers an eclectic mix of performances, from drama to comedy to musicals. The Playhouse also hosts various special events, such as poetry readings and art exhibits.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Treviso Play for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Treviso Play On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magic Incentive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Treviso Play Andorid App Summary
The Treviso Play was developed by the popular developer agency named Magic Incentive. They have the Treviso Play in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 170 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Treviso Play latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 8, 2016 was the last date the Treviso Play was updated with new features. If you want to use the Treviso Play on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Treviso Play using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Treviso Play For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Treviso Play using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Treviso Play on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Treviso Play here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Treviso Play for PC
1. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
2. The app uses your device’s camera to identify pre-programmed images.
3. The app will play back the corresponding audio and video content.
4. The app is easy to use, just follow the on-screen instructions.
5. The app is available in both Portuguese and English.
6. The app is free to download.
7. The app has a user-friendly interface.
8. The app is updated regularly with new content.
9. The app is compatible with most smartphones and tablets.
10. The app is patented and all rights are reserved.
Treviso Play App Overview and Details
Faça agora o download do aplicativo Treviso Play com a tecnologia Magic TV.
A Magic TV é mais nova forma de mídia segmentada disponível para smartphones e tablets. Trata-se de um aplicativo inovador que utiliza a câmera do seu dispositivo móvel para identificar imagens impressas pré-programadas,
convertendo-as instantaneamente em conteúdo audiovisual.
Baixe o aplicativo e visualize o conteúdo audiovisual disponível para as imagens pré-programadas sinalizadas.
Veja passo a passo como utilizar o aplicativo Treviso Play:
Importante: Para que o aplicativo funcione você precisará ter uma imagem impressa pré-programada.
1) Coloque o material impresso sobre uma superfície estável.
2) Com o aplicativo aberto, posicione a tela do seu smartphone ou tablet sobre a imagem sinalizada.
3) O conteúdo audiovisual aparecerá instantaneamente na tela do seu smartphone ou tablet.
Android (4.0 ou superior)
Camera: 5 Megapixels
Memória: RAM 512mb
Processador: 1GHz com arquitetura ARMv7a
Suporte para Vídeo: Reprodução de Mp4 / H.264
Produto Patenteado ®Todos os Direitos Reservados.
Whats New In this Treviso Play?
After playing around with Treviso Play for a while, I have to say that I am really impressed. It is a really well-made application, and it is a lot of fun to use. I especially like the way that it makes it easy to share photos and videos with friends. Overall, I think that Treviso Play is a great application, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and easy way to share photos and videos with friends.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Treviso Play of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Treviso Play to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Treviso Play and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Treviso Play. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Treviso Play.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.