The Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) is a video game console that was first released in North America in 1985. The console was developed by Nintendo, and it was the first console to feature a cartridge-based system. The NES was incredibly popular, and it helped to revive the video game industry following the video game crash of 1983. The console was discontinued in 1995, but it has remained popular among collectors and gamers. The NES has a library of over 700 games, and the console is often considered to be one of the greatest video game consoles of all time.
The technical specifications of the Ultimate Game Guide for NES for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ultimate Game Guide for NES Andorid App Summary
Ultimate Game Guide for NES was developed by Contri Code Productions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ultimate Game Guide for NES from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Ultimate Game Guide for NES is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 3030. The Ultimate Game Guide for NES app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ultimate Game Guide for NES is Dec 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ultimate Game Guide for NES on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Ultimate Game Guide for NES For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Ultimate Game Guide for NES installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Ultimate Game Guide for NES and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Ultimate Game Guide for NES on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Ultimate Game Guide for NES in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Ultimate Game Guide for NES on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Ultimate Game Guide for NES On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Contri Code Productions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Ultimate Game Guide for NES App Overview and Details
IMPORTANT: If the application is giving you any issues after updating to 2.0, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application from the Settings menu, and also try clearing the app cache as well from the Settings menu.
Note: All images are clear in the app! Some are blurred here due to Google Play Store policy.
Ultimate NES Game Guide is a great gaming and collecting resource for one of the greatest video game libraries of all time: the Nintendo Entertainment System. This definitive source contains reviews and screenshots of all of the mainstream games released for the video game console between 1985-1995. Read about hundreds of fun and classic 8-bit games like Super Mario Bros., Tetris, Castlevania, Punch-Out!!, Ninja Gaiden, Mega Man, The Legend of Zelda, and many more. Featuring all licensed and unlicensed titles, the app provides details for each game cart: developer, publisher, release date, genre, availability, and more. It’s all here, so Nintendo and video game fans alike can learn about all the good, bad, and interesting games in the large and impressive NES library!
• 800+ NES game reviews and screenshots, including games released exclusively in Europe and Australia.
• Info for each game including genre, publisher, developer, release date, number of players, special features, availability, and estimated price.
• App and community game ratings – judge them yourself and influence the guide!
• Collection tools to track games owned, including boxes and manuals, with the ability to add games to a “want” list.
• Powerful search engine to filter the game library by rating, publisher, developer, current price, collection status, release date, and more!
• Popular NES devices, controllers, and console variants.
• Cart variants, promo/special cartridges, and even test cartridges included!
• Gaming info – tips, codes, and passwords for over 150 NES games!
Note: this app is not authorized or endorsed by Nintendo. All registered trademarks, game art, and game screenshots used are copyright their respective holders and are utilized here under Fair Use.
Features of Ultimate Game Guide for NES for PC
game images and titles are property of their respective owners.
Whats New In this Ultimate Game Guide for NES?
IMPORTANT: Upgrading to 2.0 will erase all stored collection, requiring it to be reentered. This is necessary as the app has been rebuilt to include new features not possible before. Apologies for any inconvenience.
– Improved support for additional device types and resolutions.
– Improved performance when saving and loading user data.
The NES Ultimate Game Guide is a comprehensive resource for anyone who wants to get the most out of this classic console. It includes detailed instructions for setting up and playing games, as well as tips and tricks for advanced players. With this guide, you’ll be able to beat any game and unlock every secret. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ultimate Game Guide for NES on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Ultimate Game Guide for NES to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ultimate Game Guide for NES and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ultimate Game Guide for NES. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ultimate Game Guide for NES.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.