Virgin Australia is one of the leading airlines in the world, offering a high-quality service and a great experience for all passengers. With its award-winning in-flight entertainment, delicious meals, and comfortable seating, Virgin Australia is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a great flight. Whether you’re travelling for business or for pleasure, you can be sure that Virgin Australia will make your journey a pleasant one.
The latest Virgin Australia for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Virgin Australia Andorid App Summary
Virgin Australia Holdings Pty Limited has developed the Virgin Australia for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Virgin Australia has got over 572409+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.14.5
The latest update of Virgin Australia is Aug 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Virgin Australia App Overview and Details
It’s now easier to access your upcoming trips, check-in and access your boarding pass with our mobile app.
• Retrieving and storing upcoming bookings.
Stop looking for your boarding pass. Just a few taps in the app and you are on your way.
• Request and manage your seats on the go*
*Note: The purchasing of Economy X is not currently available.
• Velocity Points and Status Credits
Track your Velocity Points and Status Credits activity.
• Velocity Digital Membership card.
One less card for you to carry around.
• Special fares.
Get in first on our best deals from where ever you are in the country.
There are even more exciting features to come, but for now, sit back, relax and get going with the Virgin Australia app.
If there’s anything new you’d like to see in the app, think we can improve on, or have an app related issue to report, we’d love to hear from you at [email protected]
Features of Virgin Australia for PC
– View, manage and store upcoming bookings
– Request and manage seats on the go
– View your Velocity Points and Status Credits activity
– Get in first on our best deals from where ever you are in the country
– One less card for you to carry around
– Special fares
– Velocity Digital Membership card
– App related issues
Install “Virgin Australia” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Virgin Australia on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Virgin Australia on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Virgin Australia and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Virgin Australia as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Virgin Australia On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Virgin Australia Holdings Pty Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Virgin Australia?
We are working hard to release regular updates to the Virgin Australia app to make it faster, better, and more reliable for you.
• Fixed: App fails to add boarding pass to Google Wallet.
Love our app? Leave us a rating on the Play Store. Any questions or feedback? Send us an email to [email protected]
Virgin Australia is an airline with a rich history and a bright future. They offer their passengers a comfortable and enjoyable experience, with a focus on safety and convenience. I would highly recommend flying with Virgin Australia.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Virgin Australia for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Virgin Australia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Virgin Australia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Virgin Australia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Virgin Australia.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.